Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 potato - peeled and cubed
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 1/2 cups chicken stock
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 1 1/2 pounds watercress, large stems removed
- 1/4 cup whipped heavy cream (optional)
- 1/2 cup watercress leaves for garnish
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 8.9g|
|Saturated Fat 3.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 14.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|