Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Watercress Salad with Port-Braised Figs and Pickled Onions
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium-size red onion, thinly sliced (about 2 cups)
- 1 tablespoon Champagne vinegar or white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 cup grapeseed oil or vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 750-ml bottle ruby Port
- 1 pound dried black Mission figs, stems removed, figs halved
- 3 bunches watercress, thick stems removed (about 8 cups)
- 6 heads of Belgian endive, trimmed, cut crosswise into 1/4-inch-thick slices
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?