Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Water Chestnuts, Sugar Snap Peas, and Shiitakes
- 3 tablespoons grape seed, corn, or other neutral oil
- 6 fresh small shiitake mushrooms, trimmed
- 4 wood ear mushrooms, soaked in water for ½ hour, then drained and chopped.
- 1 tablespoon peeled and minced fresh ginger
- ½ cup peeled and sliced fresh water chestnuts
- 1 cup sugar snap peas, strings removed and ends trimmed
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 172kcal (9%)|
|Total Fat 11g (16%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (5%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 16g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|