Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Wasabi Salmon with Bok Choy, Green Cabbage, and Shiitakes
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon wasabi paste (Japanese horseradish paste)
- 1 1-inch piece ginger, peeled, finely grated
- 2 large garlic cloves, finely grated
- 4 6-ounce skinless salmon fillets (preferably wild)
- Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
- 1 pound baby bok choy, halved
- 2 cups (packed) finely shredded green cabbage (about 5 ounces)
- 4 ounces shiitake mushrooms, stemmed, sliced if large
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?