Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Wasabi Potato Pancakes
- 1½ pounds russet or red-skinned potatoes
- ¼ cup chopped green onions, including some of the greens
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons wasabi paste
- 2 teaspoons chopped garlic
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Vegetable oil for frying
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 182kcal (9%)|
|Total Fat 8g (12%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (5%)|
|Cholesterol 71mg (24%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 24g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|