Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Wasabi Pea Gnocchi
- 2 cups mashed potatoes
- 3/4 cup frozen green peas, thawed
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger root
- 1 teaspoon wasabi paste, or to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 large egg
- 2 cups all-purpose flour, divided
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 1.3g|
|Saturated Fat 0.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 35.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|