Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Wasabi Encrusted Tuna Steaks
- 1 tablespoon five-spice powder
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons sake
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons tamari
- 1/4 cup sesame oil
- 2 pounds ahi tuna steaks, each about 1 inch thick
- 1 pound wasabi peas, crushed
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 11.6g|
|Saturated Fat 1.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 51.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 19.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|