Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Warm salad of red cabbage, black pudding & apple
- 1 tsp sunflower oil
- 200g or 8 rashers smoked bacon , cut into pieces
- 600g red cabbage , shredded
- butter , for frying
- 4 large rounds of black pudding
- 2 British eating apples , peeled, cored and cut into wedges
- pinch caster sugar
- small handful hazelnuts
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp cider vinegar
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?