Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Warm salad of radishes, Jersey Royals & sorrel with mustard butter dressing
- 800g small Jersey Royal potatoes , scrubbed
- few sprigs mint
- 4 bay leaves
- 2 bunches French breakfast radishes , trimmed (keep any good leaves attached)
- 1 bunch fresh sorrel leaves
- small piece blade mace
- small garlic clove , crushed
- 3-4 black peppercorns
- 1 tbsp white wine or vermouth
- tbsp white wine vinegar
- 125g unsalted butter
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?