Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Warm salad of crispy smoked bacon & Jerusalem artichokes
- 2 handfuls large Jerusalem artichokes or new potatoes
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 radicchio or treviso, outer leaves discarded
- 3 little gem lettuces, leaves washed, dried and stalks removed
- 1 small handful fresh flat-leaf parsley or chervil, leaves picked and finely sliced
- extra virgin olive oil
- 8 rashers thickly sliced higher-welfare smoked streaky bacon or pancetta
- 1 small red onion, peeled and finely sliced
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?