Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Warm salad of chargrilled courgettes & salmon
- 4 tbsp fruity olive oil
- juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tsp dried herbes de Provence
- 1 garlic clove , crushed
- 8 baby courgettes (200g pack), each cut in half lengthways
- 2 pieces of skinless salmon fillets (total weight about 280g/10oz), each cut into 3 strips
- 85g bag herb salad , to serve
- 3 tbsp fruity olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp grainy mustard
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh tarragon
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?