Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Warm lentil salad with Serrano, chicken & rocket
- 1 red onion , halved and very thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp sherry vinegar
- handful flat-leaf parsley , roughly chopped
- 4 ripe tomatoes , roughly chopped
- 2 tsp small capers , drained
- 250g pouch ready-cooked Puy lentils (I used Merchant Gourmet)
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil , plus extra
- 8 slices Serrano ham
- meat from 2 cooked chicken breasts , torn into pieces
- 100g bag wild rocket
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?