Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Warm Truffle Cakes with Quick Brandied Cherries
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon granulated sugar, divided
- 2/3 cup halved, pitted fresh sweet cherries (I used frozen and thawed cherries)
- 2 tablespoons brandy
- 3 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, plus butter for greasing the ramekins
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- Whipped cream (I served them with vanilla ice cream)
- Confectioners sugar (optional)
Directions:View on Bunky Cooks
Why don't we display directions?