Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Warm Swiss Chard and Mushroom Salad
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 bunch Swiss chard, cut into thin strips
- 10 cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 12 grape tomatoes, quartered
- 2 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- 1 pinch salt and ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/2 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 10.1g|
|Saturated Fat 2.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 18.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|