Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Warm Sweet Risotto with Saffron and Dried Cherries
- ¾ cup arborio rice (short-grain rice)
- 2½ to 3 cups whole milk (3.5%), do not substitute low-fat or skim milk
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ¾ teaspoon finely grated orange zest
- 1 plump vanilla bean, scraped out (use both seeds and hull)
- Pinch saffron threads
- ½ cup plump dried sweet cherries, such as Bing
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 380kcal (19%)|
|Total Fat 6g (9%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (16%)|
|Cholesterol 17mg (6%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 75g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|