Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Warm Summer Salad
- 8 small beetroot, about 75g each
- 3 tbsp English rapeseed oil
- 3 x 125g English goats cheese such as (Capricorn or Gevrik or Welsh creamy)
- 50g local summer leaves (from your local farm)
- 100g sprouting beans or 50g seed mix
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper
- For the dressing:
- 50ml English EV rapeseed oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Crushed clove of garlic
- 2 tsp English clear honey
- 1tbsp chopped chives, savoury or sorrel
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?