Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Warm Steak and Potato Salad
- 1 pound new potatoes
- 1 pound beef sirloin steak
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 8 cups mixed baby salad greens
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons minced shallot
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon dried tarragon
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 17.6g|
|Saturated Fat 5.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 27.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|