Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Warm Spring Vegetable Salad with Favas, Green Beans, and Radicchio Recipe
- 1/2 pound thin green beans, cleaned and trimmed
- 1/2 pound fresh peas, shelled
- 2 pounds fava beans in their pods, shelled (about 2 cups)
- 3/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 large red onion (about 1/2 pound), sliced into 1/4-inch-thick pieces
- 2 large heads radicchio, washed, dried, cored, and cut crosswise into 1/2-inch-wide pieces
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 3 to 4 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice (from about 2 lemons)
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?