Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Warm Spinach and Basil Salad
- 6 cups fresh spinach leaves
- 2 cups fresh basil leaves (1 large bunch)
- ½ cup best-quality olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- ½ cup pine nuts (pignoli)
- 4 ounces prosciutto, diced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- ¾ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 337kcal (17%)|
|Total Fat 31g (48%)|
|Saturated Fat 6g (29%)|
|Cholesterol 24mg (8%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 4g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|