Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Warm Spinach Salad with Smoky Pecans and Sweet Potato Recipe
- 10 ounces baby spinach , washed and dried
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3/4 cup whole raw pecans
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 medium sweet potato , peeled and cut into medium dice
- 1 medium shallot , minced
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon packed light brown sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?