Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Warm Spinach Salad with Lardons, Sherry Vinaigrette, and Fried Eggs
- 8 cups loosely packed spinach leaves, torn into pieces if the leaves are large (1 large bunch, about 12 ounces, or 4 ounces bagged ready-to-eat spinach leaves)
- 8 cups loosely packed frisée, stems trimmed, torn into bite-size pieces (1 medium head, about 6 ounces)
- ¼ cup sherry vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon honey
- ½ pound thick-sliced bacon, cut crosswise into ¼-inch-thick matchsticks
- 1 to 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, as needed, for frying the eggs
- 6 large eggs
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 413kcal (21%)|
|Total Fat 38g (58%)|
|Saturated Fat 10g (51%)|
|Cholesterol 242mg (81%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 8g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|