Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Warm Shrimp and Escarole Salad
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2 anchovy fillets packed in oil, drained
- 2 large garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons drained capers, chopped
- 8 radishes, trimmed, quartered
- 1 1/4 pounds large shrimp, peeled, deveined
- 1 head of escarole, torn into large pieces (about 10 cups)
- 3 tablespoons finely grated Parmesan
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?