Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Warm Shrimp Salad with White Beans and Arugula
- 2 ounces (¼ cup) extra virgin olive oil
- ½ clove garlic, very thinly sliced
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 pinch fresh rosemary, chopped
- Salt, pepper, and crushed red pepper flakes
- 16 large shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1 cup cooked white beans, preferably cannellini (canned may be substituted)
- 2 plum tomatoes, cut into medium dice
- 4 ounces (½ cup) Clear Vegetable Stock (chicken stock can be substituted)
- 2 loosely packed cups arugula (2 large handfuls), cleaned
- Juice of 1 lemon
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 241kcal (12%)|
|Total Fat 14g (22%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (10%)|
|Cholesterol 43mg (14%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 18g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|