Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Warm Shrimp Salad with Artichokes and Cannellini Beans
- 4 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil, plus 1 to 2 tablespoons, if needed
- 12 medium or large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 6 canned artichoke hearts, cut in eighths
- 2 cups drained canned cannellini beans
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh thyme leaves
- About ½ cup Sherry Vinaigrette
- 4 cups loosely packed mesclun greens
- (about ½ pound), or other salad greens
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 339kcal (17%)|
|Total Fat 9g (14%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (7%)|
|Cholesterol 27mg (9%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 50g|
|Dietary Fiber 22g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|