Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Warm Salad with Spinach, Beets, Bacon and Sherry Vinegar Dressing
- 2 medium size red beets (about 6 to 8 ounces each)
- 1 1/2 lbs. of spinach leaves stems removed
- 4 ounces thinly sliced bacon
- 1 small (6 ounces) Spanish onion thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons canola or grape seed oil
- 3 tablespoons sherry wine vinegar
- Kosher or sea salt
- Freshly ground pepper
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?