Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Warm Salad of Roasted Squash, Prosciutto and Pecorino
- 1 butternut squash
- Olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 small dried red chilli
- 1 heaped teaspoon coriander seeds
- 20 slices prosciutto or Parma ham
- 4 handfuls of rocket (arugula)
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 small block of Pecorino or Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 581kcal (29%)|
|Total Fat 37g (57%)|
|Saturated Fat 10g (50%)|
|Cholesterol 75mg (25%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 31g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|