Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Warm Quinoa Salad with Shrimp and Asparagus
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 medium red onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes, not reconstituted, julienned
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth or water
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon zest
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup uncooked quinoa, rinsed
- 1/2 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 pound asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup fresh or frozen green peas
- 1/2 cup roasted cashew pieces
- 6 green onions, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped parsley
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?