Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Warm Potato-Tomato Salad with Dijon Vinaigrette
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- ½ teaspoon sea salt, preferably gray salt
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 pounds Yukon Gold potatoes, skin on, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 cups diced tomato, skin on, including seeds and juice
- ½ cup finely minced red onion
- 2 teaspoons finely minced fresh tarragon
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 218kcal (11%)|
|Total Fat 9g (14%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (6%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 32g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|