Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Warm Peach Shortcakes with Bourbon-Brown Sugar Cream
- 2 1/2 cups unbleached all purpose flour
- 6 tablespoons plus 3 teaspoons sugar
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) chilled unslated butter, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup solid vegetable shortening, frozen, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2/3 cup chilled buttermilk
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg white
- 3/4 cup finely chopped pecans (2 1/2 ounces)
- 1 cup chilled whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons (packed) golden brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons bourbon
- Brown Sugar Peaches (click for recipe)
- 6 large strawberries
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?