Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Warm New Potato Salad with Preserved Shallots
- 12 to 15 small red-skinned new potatoes, scrubbed
- 1/3 cup white wine vinegar
- ¼ cup dry white wine
- ¼ cup Chicken Stock
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 to 4 tablespoons Shallots Preserved in Red Wine
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- 1 tablespoon chopped chervil
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 441kcal (22%)|
|Total Fat 19g (29%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (13%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 62g|
|Dietary Fiber 7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|