Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Warm Herbed Coriander Rice Salad
- 1 cup long-grain brown basmati rice, rinsed
- 1 3/4 cups cold water
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon coriander seeds, slightly crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds, slightly crushed
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 medium zucchini (1 1/4 pound), cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup chopped mixed herbs such as cilantro, parsley, and mint
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup pecans (2 ounces), and coarsely chopped
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?