Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Warm Halloumi with Herbs
- 8 oz (225 g) halloumi cheese
- All purpose flour, for dusting
- ½ cup olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
- 1 tbsp chopped thyme or oregano
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges, to serve
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 296kcal (15%)|
|Total Fat 30g (46%)|
|Saturated Fat 9g (43%)|
|Cholesterol 34mg (11%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 3g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|