Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Warm Green Bean and Potato Salad with Goat Cheese
- 2 pounds red potatoes, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 serving olive oil cooking spray
- 1/2 pound frozen French-style green beans, thawed
- 1 cup chopped red onion
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- 1 cup jarred roasted red peppers, drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 (8 ounce) package goat cheese, crumbled
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 9.6g|
|Saturated Fat 6.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 28.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|