Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Warm Green Bean Salad
- 3 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 lb (450g) green beans, preferably haricots verts, trimmed
- 9 oz (250g) snow peas, trimmed
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp peeled and grated fresh ginger
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1½ tsp Asian sesame oil
- 1½ tsp honey
- 3 scallions, white parts only, finely chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 87kcal (4%)|
|Total Fat 4g (6%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (3%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 12g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|