Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Warm Frisée and Fava Bean Salad
- 2 pounds fava beans
- 2 ounces pancetta (1 slice, ¼ inch thick), sliced crosswise in ¼ inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 shallots, minced
- ¼ pound young, tender frisee torn into very small pieces
- 2 tablespoons minced Italian parsley
- 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 365kcal (18%)|
|Total Fat 11g (17%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (14%)|
|Cholesterol 10mg (3%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 47g|
|Dietary Fiber 20g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|