Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Warm Figs Filled with Goat Cheese and Bacon
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 4 ounces bacon, finely chopped
- ¼ cup finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped rosemary
- 1 tablespoon chopped thyme, plus whole leaves for garnish
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 6 large ripe figs, at room temperature
- ¼ cup soft goat cheese
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 94kcal (5%)|
|Total Fat 6g (10%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (13%)|
|Cholesterol 10mg (3%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 7g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|