Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Warm Fava Beans
- 2 cups dried fava beans, soaked overnight or for 6 to 8 hours and drained, or two 16-ounce cans fava beans, drained
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup freshly squeezed lemon juice (1 to 2 lemons)
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon Aleppo pepper, or 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 bunch fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, sliced or chopped, or chopped scallions for garnish
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 262kcal (13%)|
|Total Fat 9g (14%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (8%)|
|Cholesterol 71mg (24%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 31g|
|Dietary Fiber 13g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|