Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Warm Fava Bean and Chanterelle Salad with Poached Eggs Recipe
- Kosher salt
- 2 pounds fava beans, in their pods
- 1/2 pound fingerling or new potatoes, scrubbed and sliced into 1/2-inch coins
- 4 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice (from about 1 lemon)
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium shallot, finely chopped
- 1/2 pound chanterelle mushrooms, cleaned, trimmed of tough stems, and cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped chives
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?