Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Warm Escarole Salad with Goat Cheese, Hard-Boiled Eggs, and Bacon
- 1 head of escarole, torn into large bite-size pieces (about 8 cups)
- 2 bacon slices
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup finely chopped shallots
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 5.5-ounce log soft fresh goat cheese, coarsely crumbled
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?