Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Warm Chocolate Pudding Cakes with Caramel Sauce
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) cold unsalted butter cubed, plus more, room temperature, for ramekins
- 1/3 cup sugar plus more for ramekins
- 6 ounces bittersweet chocolate chopped
- 2 large eggs plus 2 large egg yolks
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour (spooned and leveled)
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- caramel Sauce for serving
- whipped cream for serving
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?