Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Warm Chicken Salad
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breasts, about 5½ oz (150g) each, cut into ½ in (1cm) wide strips
- 1/3 cup drained and thinly sliced sun-dried tomatoes in olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 small head radicchio, torn into small pieces
- 9 oz (250g) asparagus spears, trimmed and each cut into 3 pieces
- 2 tbsp raspberry vinegar
- ½ tsp sugar
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 419kcal (21%)|
|Total Fat 20g (31%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (16%)|
|Cholesterol 151mg (50%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 6g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|