Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Warm Chestnut and Apple Salad
- 6 cups (packed) arugula
- 6 cups (packed) coarsely torn curly endive
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 1/2 medium Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored, cut into 1/2-inch dice
- 3/4 cup thinly sliced shallots
- 1 1/2 cups steamed chestnuts (from two 7.25-ounce jars), coarsely chopped
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 4 1/2 tablespoons walnut oil
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?