Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Warm Chanterelle Salad with Speck and Poached Eggs
- 6 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 4 fresh thyme sprigs
- 3 garlic cloves, divided
- 1 pound fresh chanterelles, cleaned, cut into 1/3-inch-thick slices
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 4 ounces 1/8-inch-thick slices Speck*, rind trimmed
- 6 3/4-inch-thick slices ciabatta or pain rustique
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 large eggs
- 2 small heads of butter lettuce, coarsely torn (about 11 cups)
- 6 cups mâche or arugula (3 1/2 ounces)
- Vin Santo Vinaigrette
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?