Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Warm Brussels Sprout Salad with Hazelnuts and Cranberries
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, trimmed and quartered
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 cup chopped hazelnuts
- 3 slices thick-cut bacon, chopped
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup grated Pecorino-Romano cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 18.8g|
|Saturated Fat 2.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 31.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|