Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Warm Brussels Sprout, Bacon and Spinach Salad
- 8 slices bacon
- 2 cups Brussels sprouts, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons caraway seed
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon white sugar
- 1/2 pound spinach - chopped, washed and dried
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 36g|
|Saturated Fat 9.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|