Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Warm Black Mission Fig, Walnut Crunch, and Blue Cheese Tartlets
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons chopped toasted walnuts
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon water
- Pinch of salt
- 9 fresh figs (preferably black Mission), stemmed, cut lengthwise in half
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup ruby Port
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry (half of 17.3-ounce package), thawed
- 3 ounces La Fourme d'Ambert or Stilton blue cheese, diced or coarsely crumbled, room temperature
- Honeycomb or honey
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?