Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Warm Asparagus Toast with Pancetta and Vinaigrette
- 1 tablespoon Sherry wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted, divided
- 2 ounces sliced pancetta (Italian bacon)
- 1 pound thick asparagus, tough ends trimmed
- 4 1/2-inch-thick slices challah, brioche, or other egg bread, halved lengthwise
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?