Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Walnut and Roasted Ham Linguine
- 1 pound whole wheat linguine
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced, or more to taste
- 2 shallots, chopped
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/2 pound cooked ham, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 28.8g|
|Saturated Fat 5.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 54.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 10.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|