Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Walnut and Pistachio Baklava
- 2 cups sugar
- 2/3 tablespoons honey (preferably Greek)
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 cups walnuts (10 to 11 ounces)
- 3 cups natural raw unsalted pistachios (13 to 14 ounces)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon peel
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup finely diced dried apple rings (1 1/2 ounces)
- 20 17x12-inch sheets fresh phyllo pastry or frozen, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups (3 sticks) unsalted butter, melted
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?