Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt, plus extra, if needed
- 2 tablespoons champagne vinegar, plus extra, if needed
- 6 tablespoons walnut oil
- ½ teaspoon finely chopped thyme leaves
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Warm Duck Salad with Cranberries and Walnuts
- Warm Scallop Salad with Parsnips
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 91kcal (5%)|
|Total Fat 10g (16%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (5%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|